Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trying to learn to "not worry about it".

I swear...that is one of the things that truly sucks. I am trying to figure out some "magical" way to relax and  tell myself to "not worry about it" but I am doing a lousy job. In my efforts to protect myself financially, I have perhaps isolated my child more. Texts, emails, Facebook messages...NOTHING...no response. My willingness to send her what is hers and what she clearly needs is ignored. For the moment, it is as if she has fallen off the face off the earth. I wonder if she wants it that way? It wasn't that way when we said goodbye but now she seems to have faded in to the mist.

I dropped off my littlest at kindergarten and my other daughter at the High School and while I was driving back in the subdivision...it hit me. I have GOT to figure out a way to quit worrying about this. She will get in touch with me when she gets in touch with me. If she wants what I have that is hers badly enough, she'll surface. In the mean time I have to "let it go".

Does anyone have one of those cool "Harry Potter" wand things? I could sure use one. I am just kidding. The only cure for this is time, prayer and the distraction of diving in to the craziness that our three others bring us! Our world is never dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment